There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Control is a power electronics outfit of noise musician Thomas Garrison. He also performs under the name Exsanguinate, and runs Misanthropy Studio, http://www.crionicmind.org/misanthrope/.
2) CONTROL is a mostly-instrumental 3-piece post-punk/noise rock band whose songs slide between angular and aggressive to ambient and dub. Best described with the phrase: "The unaimed arrow never misses." Their most recent release was put out by Science of Sound records.
Members: Stephen Baraboo, Luke Bassuener, Matthew Rajala Hometown: Madison, WI
3) (formerly known as Broken Bodies) is a hardcore band from Washington, DC. The band formed in 2007 and is releasing their debut 5 song E.P. titled "A Step Apart" 2/13/09. http://www.myspace.com/controldchc.
4) Control is also a Mexican band sometimes known as Grupo Control who play music that is a mixture of norteño and cumbia styles.
5) Control (ex-Beerzone) is a street punk band from London and South East, UK. The band, formed in 2008, is influenced by punk and Oi! and released their first album in 2009, called Hooligan Rock'N'Roll.
6) Control is a current hardcore band from North East England, UK. New EP released on Self Acceptance Records, December 2013.
7) Control is a punk band from Finland.
8) Control is an up-and-coming rapper from Detroit, MI.
9) Control was a speed metal band from California, that formed in 1981 and released 2 demos.
10) Control is a post hardcore band from Charlotte, NC.
11) Control is a Post-Punk/Alternative band from UK. Sounds like Husker Du and Naked Raygun and Nirvana. http://controlmusicuk.bandcamp.com/album/school-ep
https://www.facebook.com/controlmusicuk Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the track I've licensed in multiple videos?
Can I upload a song by itself or with lyrics to YouTube?
I see you don't have the track I'm looking for. Can I license it anyway, do you take recommendations or can you help me find an alternative?
Lickd is a digital platform helping YouTube content creators legally use the music they love. We provide commercial music from real labels for licensing in YouTube videos without the fear of a Creator losing their ad revenue to a Copyright Claim.