Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to Lickd (“Website”) which is operated by Lickd Limited (“Lickd” “we” “us” “our”). Our registered office is: 3rd Floor, Emperor's Gate, 114A Cromwell Road, Kensington, London SW74AG.
- By accessing and using our Website you agree to these Website Terms of Service. If you accept or agree to these Website Terms of Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Website Terms of Service and, in such event, "you" and "your" will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity. If you do not agree with our Website Terms of Service, please do not use our Website.
- ABOUT OUR WEBSITE
- HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Registration and listings of sound recordings and compositions
- In order to benefit from our Website, you may be required to register for an account on our Website. If you choose to register, you agree: (a) to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete; (b) to safeguard your password; (c) that you will not disclose your password to any third party; and (d) that you will take sole responsibility for all activities and actions taking place under your account whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions.
- You may use the Website to search for sound recordings and compositions.
- Please note that all information and content on our Website is provided to us and we are not able to guarantee the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the information.
- You may search and select any recording or composition on Lickd's platform and, on payment, licence such recording and composition for certain online uses by entering into and signing our End User Licence Agreement a copy of which can be accessed [here].
- Lickd will charge the applicable licence fee for the licensed use when the licensing process for any recording or composition is completed via the Website.
- In entering into any licence, you agree that you will:
- You acknowledge and agree that we do not vet or approve any recording or composition.
- USING OUR WEBSITE
- AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE
- YOUR PRIVACY
- ACCEPTABLE USE GUIDELINES
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- TRADE MARKS
- OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
You agree that to the extent permissible by applicable law, your sole remedy for any problems, issues or disputes arising from or in connection with the existence or use of our Website is to stop using our Website.
- YOUR LIABILITY TO US
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, you hereby indemnify and keep us indemnified on demand against any and all loss, liability, demands, claims and costs that may be suffered or incurred by us, our group companies, our contractors, sub-contractors and/or designees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website except to the extent that we have been negligent.
- LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Websites may include links to third party internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are provided for information and convenience and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS & APPLICABLE LAW
- We may from time to time vary these Website Terms and Conditions of Service. The revised Website Terms and Conditions of Service will be available via our Website. Please check our Website Terms and Conditions of Service regularly to ensure you are aware of any variations we may make. If you continue to use our Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such variations. If you do not agree to such variations, you should not use our Website.
- These Website Terms and Conditions of Service (and any documents referred to in them) constitute the entire agreement between us and you regarding use of our Website. Each party acknowledges that in entering into this agreement it has not relied on any statement, representation, warranty, condition, term, promise or assurance, which is not expressly set out in these Website Terms and Conditions of Service.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms and Conditions of Service.
- If any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions of Service is found to be invalid for any reason, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the remaining provisions of these Website Terms and Conditions of Service, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either of us to exercise any right or remedy under these Website Terms and Conditions of Service does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- English Law will apply to these Website Terms and Conditions of Service. The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim relating to our Website or these Website Terms and Conditions of Service.
Lickd is a digital platform helping YouTube content creators legally use the music they love. We provide commercial music from real labels for licensing in YouTube videos without the fear of a Creator losing their ad revenue to a Copyright Claim.
Preview the full track when you register / sign in