We’ve teamed up with Adobe to give 3 Creators the full Adobe® Creative Cloud™ suite free for a full year.
Whether you already edit on Adobe, want to try it out, are saving up for something special or have been hit financially because of lockdown, hopefully this prize – worth $636 / £600 – will go some way to helping you out.
How to enter
Here’s what you need to do to enter the competition:
- Create a video along one of our two themes:
- “How I’m spending my time during lockdown”
- “What I’m looking forward to when the world returns to normal”
- Your video must be min. 30 seconds – max. 60 seconds in length
- Soundtrack your video with a Lickd track, you can choose any from our website here
- On sign up your first track is 25% off
How to submit your entry
- Read and agree to the competition terms and conditions here
- Click the button below to submit your entry before the deadline on June 15th
- The 3 winners will be announced one week later
You are welcome – in fact encouraged – to post your video online to any of your social media platforms, but you must follow the easy licensing instructions provided. These are always available to you in the ‘my account’ section of the Lickd website and will enable us to clear any claims on the content you share.
Use #getlickd #premierepro and tag @getlickd @adobevideo for a chance to be featured on both Lickd and Adobe’s social media channels.
3 full Adobe® Creative Cloud™ suite free for a full year.
(If you currently have Creative Cloud™ the prize is redeemable against your current subscription)
What is Lickd?
If you don’t already know, Lickd is a commercial music licensing website for creators. You can license commercial music that you know from famous artists and big labels for your social media channels without having to worry about copyright claims or lost ad revenue. Download your first track for free, and get 50% off your second one.